Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Will write my way out

Good Morning.  Day Two of new career and so far, the only thing that's changed is the messiness of my house.  Since I spent the entire day creating, writing, losing, and then grieving my blog, by day's end, I had nothign to show for it, except that I felt a little carsick and my sink was full of dishes.  This morning, when I went to search for my lost blog, I found it right where it had been all along, but it had become obscured by the other blogs I accidentally created while searching for the first.  And they had nothing in them.  This blog has become an exercise in writing for writing sake.  To prove to myself that I really want to write for a living.  So today, I am not spending anytime on the computer (during business hours) because I will be working on my fiction.  Some would argue that most of my life has become slightly ficticious....Again, I welcome you to this blog and hope that someone eventually finds it and reads it.  For now, it appears to be part of some time capsule that no one knows about or could find. 

No comments:

Post a Comment